Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless and an odorless gas that can make a person feel sick and can be deadly. In the home, heating and cooking devices that burn fuel can be sources of carbon monoxide.  Click on the link below to learn about CO safety. For non-emergency questions about CO Detectors feel free to call the Fire Prevention office at 334.615.3500.

In the event your CO detector starts to alarm, leave your residence, business or any enclosed structure you may be occupying and call 911.

Carbon Monoxide Safety Flyer

Share this page